Preparing for Your Visit
Tips for your visit:
- Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. You will only need to remove clothing from your top half.
- If you are coming for a diagnostic mammogram please bring your referral from your physician.
- It is helpful to know the date of your last menstrual period
- Let us know the name of the facility where you have had any previous mammograms so that we may obtain the films for comparison purposes.
Patient Forms to Complete and Bring to Your Visit
Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
To view the documents listed on this page, you will need Adobe Reader.
3-D Mammography Appointments
For more information about your upcoming appointment, or to schedule a 3-d mammography, please contact our office at (202) 465-7164.