Mobile Mammography Program Launch
June 12, 2019
Breast Care for Washington introduced its MobileMammo program to the Washington DC community on June 12th, 2019 in front of its facility at 4 Atlantic Street SW, Washington DC. A crowd of over 150 friends, supporters, and community partners joined us to celebrate this significant milestone in our history. The program included presentation of the District of Columbia’s first breast cancer awareness license plate to the MobileMammo unit by DC Councilmember Mary Cheh and the ceremonial ribbon cutting by Breast Care for Washington Co-Founders Beth Beck and Dr. Regina Hampton.
- Karen Sealander – Breast Care for Washington Board Chairman
- Angela Richardson, Deputy Director, Mayors Office on Women’s Policies and Initiatives
- Vincent Gray, District of Columbia Councilmember Ward 7
- Trayon White, District of Columbia Councilmember Ward 8
- Dr. Daniel J. Mollura, President & Chief Executive Officer, RAD AID International
- Peter J. Valenti III, Division President, Breast and Skeletal Health Solutions, Hologic, Inc.
- Julie Wagner, Vice President Community Affairs, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Former United States Ambassador to Hungary
- Erica Walls, Patient, Breast Care for Washington
- Regina Hampton, M.D., F.A.C.S., Co-Founder, Breast Care for Washington
- Mary Cheh, District of Columbia Councilmember – Presentation of DC Breast Cancer Awareness License Plate