Preparing for Your Visit
Breast Care for Washington Update, 5-27-2020
Breast Care for Washington has reopened at 4 Atlantic St. SW for breast imaging services. We are prioritizing breast diagnostic imaging and biopsies and will begin providing annual screening mammograms on June 1. Our mobile operations remain closed until further notice.
During the COVID pandemic Breast Care for Washington is making patient and staff safety the highest priority. We have modified our facility, scheduling, and intake processes and will require all patients to wear a mask during their visit with us. Please visit our website page Keeping Our Patients Safe for more information on the steps we are taking.
- Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. You will only need to remove clothing from your top half.
- If you are coming for a diagnostic mammogram please bring your referral from your physician.
- It is helpful to know the date of your last menstrual period
- Let us know the name of the facility where you have had any previous mammograms so that we may obtain the films for comparison purposes.