Preparing for Your Visit
Tips for your visit:
- Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. You will only need to remove clothing from your top half.
- If you are coming for a diagnostic mammogram please bring your referral from your physician.
- It is helpful to know the date of your last menstrual period
- Let us know the name of the facility where you have had any previous mammograms so that we may obtain the films for comparison purposes.