Ladies Night In 2018 A Great Success!
Breast Care for Washington in partnership with Community of Hope held our 4th Annual Ladies Night In on February 23, 2018.
Over 175 attendees and volunteers got together to boogie the night away with our disco theme and were treated to massages, makeovers, facials, henna painting, jewelry making, yoga, health information, sewing instruction, goody bags, DJ, food and so much more! In addition we were able to do 22 mammograms during the event.
Special thanks to our volunteer groups from +gmmb, Langen, National Capital Mothers Group and the Breast Care for Washington Young Professional Advisory Council.
We couldn’t have done it without the following volunteers who provided their amazing services
- Massages: Missy Young, Keanu Newell, Stephanie Law
- MakeUp: Nikki Edmonds-Infused Faces, Michael
- JewelryMaking: Amy Pate, Genee Griffin
- Henna Painting: Priya from Charming Henna
- Head Wraps: Sonise Crowe
- Health Information: Pink Pearls of Hope & Dr.Imani Price
- DJ: Michelle Smith-Maiden & Family
- Sew You Want to Sew: Raymia Henderson & The Rebirth of Style
- Yoga: Reed McDonough
- Skincare: Brenda Marshall
- Kids Activities: Tia Dabney, Bassey Etim-Edet, Katie Dwyer
- Photographer: Kate Patterson